Today’s focus is intrapersonal intelligence. We don’t have that many days left to the end of this youth exchange, and therefore it is a perfect time to reflect on the individual progress everyone has made so far.
One of the assignments was to think about the following “keys”:
1. What have I learned about myself?
2. What have I learned about the others?
3. What was the highlight of workshop?
4. How will your learning journey relate to Key Competencies and which of them have you been developing or improving through this Youth Exchange?
5. What did you like the most about this project, so far?
6. If Youth Exchange was repeated, what should be left out or changed/improved?
7. Three things that you liked the most at this YE are ...
8. Describe your participation and your contribution in this project, during the workshops.
9. Your personal conclusions about yourself, goals, the project, other participants and process of individual learning?
It was very interesting to hear these “evaluations”. The message everyone should take home from today’s workshop is that it is very important do develop critical opinion about surroundings (in our case: the project), the others and yourself. Self-evaluation can help us be more secure, if we are being too shy or have low self-esteem. But it also keeps us grounded in cases when we are to egocentric or overly confident. While being critical of the others, it’s important to be aware of our intentions. If you want to help somebody, then you also must be kind and consider their feelings too. Circumstances and surroundings are also important to reflect on! When we gather knowledge about some topics (and from right sources), we can develop our opinion about it. Which means that we also won’t get seduced by different manipulative contents ;)
Now that you know why this is so important, now more than ever->
Stay curious, stay connected! #EEIY2017